We start our trek to Suralaya Bamak (Khara Pathar) with packed lunch. Dinner and overnight in camp is on Moraine
Day 9 Khara Pathar to Sweta Glacier (5,500 m) 5-6 hours trek 4-5 km
After breakfast, we trek to reach Sweta Glacier (5,500 m)
Day 10 Sweta Glacier to Kalindikhal base (5,600 m) 6-7 hours trek 4-5 km
After breakfast, trek to reach the outlet of Suralaya valley. On the outside of the Chaturangi glacier is the outlet of Khalipet valley which is surrounded by an unnamed peak P, 6730m. and Mana Parvat. Further its a steep and tough trek across the Suralaya glacier and along the northern slopes of Chandra Parvat. Camping place is the left lateral moraine of the Sweta glacier near its junction with the Chaturangi glacier.
Day 11 Kalindikhal Base to Raj Parav (4,910 m) via Kalindi Khal (5,947 m) 10-11 hours trek: 15-16 km
On this day we trek (12 km) to Kalindi Pass (5947 m). Spend some time at the beautiful spot and then trek down to camp at Rajparav.
Day 12 Raj Parav to Arwatal (3,910 m) 8-9 hours trek 13 km
We start this day trek in the morning and reach Arwatal (3,910 m).
Day 13 Arwatal to Ghastoli (3,790 m) 8-9 hours trek 15-16 km
This day′s trek starts early and we reach Ghastoli (3796 m), which is 16 km from Arwatal.
Day 14 Ghastoli to Mana to Badrinath 6-7 hours trek: 16 km 2 km drive
After breakfast we start our trek to Badrinath situated on the bank of Alaknanda. A seven hours′ walk brings us to Mana Village, the last village before the border, where we take a break for lunch. Later, a small 2 km drive brings us to the town of Badrinath. On arrival check-in to a hotel. Visit the temple of Badrinath in the afternoon. Return to hotel for Dinner & Overnight stay. Badrinath, Temple is the abode of Lord Vishnu. It is situated at an altitude of 3130 m on the banks of Alaknanda. In the backdrop, the Neelkanth mountain peak is situated between the twin peaks of Nar and Narayan. The name is derived from wild berries called Badri. Near the temple is a hot water sulphur spring, Tapt Kund.
Day 15 Badrinath to Dehradun Rishikesh drive 340 kms
Accommodation (Camping /Guest house/Home stay/Hotel).
All Meals during trek (Veg.)
Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
Transportation during the trek program.
Trek equipments (tent, sleeping bag, matters etc).
Permits & entry fees.
First aid medical kit.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Inclusion”.
Trekking, Tour and adventure actives in Himalayan region carry an inherent risk to life and goods. The natural calamities may cause injury and loss of life, which is beyond any control. Himalayas Adventure does its best to minimize all types of risks, discomfort and hazard to the best of their ability, yet there are chances of accidents, mishaps and deficiency in service.
- Any delay from the customer’s side will lead to cancellation of trek/ tour/ adventure activities.
- Trekking maybe cancelled due to some unavoidable circumstances i.e- weather condition, govt. notification, land sliding or any other natural calamity.
- Himalayas Adventure reserves the right to discontinue, modify any trek, tour & adventure activities without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Anybody found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs medically or physically unfit (any serious ailment, weak heart conditions, epilepsy, asthma, expecting mothers etc.) unfit for any reasons in the wisdom of the trek leader/guide/instructor will not be allowed for trekking /tour/ adventure activities. Request for a refund or a discount in such situation will not be entertained. Decision of the trek lead/guide/management in this regard would be final.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons
- Minimum required 50% of amount to get confirmed the trek/tour/adventure activities.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 10-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days or can be adjusted in other trek or adventure activities.